Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Taylor Creek on OK 152
- Washita County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.29000, -98.64667 (decimal degrees)
35°17'24" N, 98°38'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/532128/3905260 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 022580000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29811 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2014)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com