Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Washita River on E1315
- Washita County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 95.1 ft.
Total length: 217.8 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.11667, -98.73500 (decimal degrees)
35°07'00" N, 98°44'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/524147/3886013 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stinking Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 016290000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29815 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2009)
- Sufficiency rating: 33.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com