Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Boggy Creek on IRR E1170
- Washita County, Oklahoma
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Span length: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.32000, -98.88167 (decimal degrees)
35°19'12" N, 98°52'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/510755/3908537 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 010350000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2009)
- Sufficiency rating: 21.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com