Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on N4010, 1.5 mi. south and 3.5 mi. east of Us 75
- Washington County, Oklahoma
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1940; replaced 1996
- Pony truss
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.97833, -95.84000 (decimal degrees)
36°58'42" N, 95°50'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/247207/4096239 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OK 74N4010E0020005 (Oklahoma off-system bridge number)
BH 40855 (Bridgehunter.com ID)