Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Cotton Creek on N3996, 3.4 mi. north and 1.6 mi. east of Us 75
- Washington County, Oklahoma
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1930; replaced 1998
- Pony truss
Span length: 109.9 ft.
Total length: 109.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.94000, -95.87667 (decimal degrees)
36°56'24" N, 95°52'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/243814/4092083 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OK 74N3996E0040006 (Oklahoma off-system bridge number)
BH 40854 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1989)