Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Caney River on E0110, 3.0 mi. south and 4.2 mi. west of Us 75
- Washington County, Oklahoma
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1916; replaced 1998
- Through truss
Total length: 245.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.86000, -95.98667 (decimal degrees)
36°51'36" N, 95°59'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/233737/4083506 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Bartlesville North
- Inventory numbers
- OK 74E0110N3930008 (Oklahoma off-system bridge number)
BH 40844 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 18.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1989)