Hominy Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Gene McCluney in April 2007
BH Photo #129188
Relocated a few miles to the north on 11.
- Through truss bridge over Hominy Creek on OK 11 in Tulsa
- Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1940
- - Standard Paving Co. of Tulsa, Oklahoma
- K-Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 160.1 ft.
Total length: 404.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.31572, -95.99161 (decimal degrees)
36°18'57" N, 95°59'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/231415/4023122 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 21 N., R. 12 E., Sec. 11
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 095350000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29761 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 22, 2020: New Street View added by Mike Kerkau
- December 28, 2017: Updated by Clark Vance: Noted relocation
- November 24, 2009: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Builder's name added.
- December 4, 2008: New photos from Gene McCluney
- Gene McCluney - gmacfilm [at] live [dot] com
- Rick Mattioni
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Mike Kerkau - mjkerkau [at] gmail [dot] com