Broken Arrow Creek Bridge
Overview of Bridge
Photo taken by Rick Mattioni in October 2008
BH Photo #126316
1940 may represent a relocation date but this structure is definitely much older, likely having been built between 1880 and 1900.
- Kingpost pony truss bridge over Broken Arrow Creek on 185th E. Ave. (N4065) in Broken Arrow
- Broken Arrow, Tulsa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- One-lane Kingpost pony truss with wooden deck. Bridge has recently been repainted.
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 8.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.98589, -95.77057 (decimal degrees)
35°59'09" N, 95°46'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/250220/3985933 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 600 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 087500000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29754 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 23, 2019: New photos from Jay Bissell
- January 12, 2017: New photos from J Lance
- September 13, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- July 17, 2016: New photos from Lori Scholl
- December 29, 2011: Updated by John Cross: Flag moved, photo added.
- May 23, 2009: New photos from Gene McCluney
- October 16, 2008: New photos from Rick Mattioni
- October 14, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Bridge description updated.