Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Deep Red Creek on FAS 7102
- Tillman County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 225.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.50722, -98.89194 (decimal degrees)
34°30'26" N, 98°53'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/510097/3818342 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 095210000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29741 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com