Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Salt Creek on N3416
- Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1976
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 123.0 ft.
Total length: 246.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.08556, -96.92028 (decimal degrees)
35°05'08" N, 96°55'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/688588/3882947 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 095250000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29670 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com