Euchee Creek Bridge
These are inspection photos from 1991
BH Photo #155946
This bridge is (was) located on the county line between Payne & Lincoln COunties.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Euchee Creek on IRR E0740
- Payne County, Oklahoma
- Replaced by new bridge in 2007
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 108.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.94212, -96.70270 (decimal degrees)
35°56'32" N, 96°42'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/707218/3979967 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- North Village
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 011330000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29257 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 22, 2010: Updated by Gary Hines: Map location, status, photos
- Gary Hines - ghines [at] odot [dot] org