ATSF - Arkansas River Bridge
This massive bridge was probably well over 1,000ft long. The remnants of its piers can still be seen in the bottom of the Arkansas River channel.
- Lost Deck plate girder bridge over Arkansas River on former ATSF RR
- Pawnee County, Oklahoma
- Built 1903
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 1,608.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.53185, -96.72927 (decimal degrees)
36°31'55" N, 96°43'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/703287/4045339 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80618 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 26, 2018: Updated by John Marvig: Updated information from ATSF Bridge Records
- February 26, 2018: Added by Dylan VanAntwerp
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com