Unnamed Creek Bridge
Double Stone Arch
It appears some spray-on concrete has been used to stabilize the arch.
Photo taken by Gene McCluney in March 2009
BH Photo #135113
Written by Gene McCluney
It is possible that this stone arch bridge is older than the 1929 date assigned to it. My bridge-hunting buddy John Cross photographed an inscription on the other side of the bridge that shows a much older date.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on E0530
- Pawnee County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- Two-span closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 28.5 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.24667, -96.62667 (decimal degrees)
36°14'48" N, 96°37'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/713253/4013920 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 021860000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29602 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 8, 2009: Essay added by Gene McCluney