Ranch Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Gene McCluney in March 2009
BH Photo #135348
Written by Gene McCluney
One of the few bridges in Oklahoma that has a finial ornament on the end pieces. Only one survives mostly intact.
- Pony truss bridge over Ranch Creek on E0530 Rd.
- Pawnee County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- - Central Concrete & Construction Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Pratt half-hip pony truss
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 59.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.24667, -96.60833 (decimal degrees)
36°14'48" N, 96°36'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/714900/4013960 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 018770000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29598 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 13, 2009: Essay added by Gene McCluney
- November 5, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Bridge type updated.