Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over US 59/US 69/Former US 66 on US 60/Turnpike Connector
- Ottawa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic above and below
- Built 1956
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 144.0 ft.
Deck width: 58.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.71845, -94.92729 (decimal degrees)
36°43'06" N, 94°55'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/327877/4065371 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 136510000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 79414 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 69.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014