Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Horse Creek on E0190
- Ottawa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.74313, -94.97829 (decimal degrees)
36°44'35" N, 94°58'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/323379/4068202 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 008160000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29559 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 38.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com