Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on N4520
- Ottawa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.73833, -94.94500 (decimal degrees)
36°44'18" N, 94°56'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/326340/4067608 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 066130000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29577 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com