Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on N4520
- Ottawa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.74083, -94.94528 (decimal degrees)
36°44'27" N, 94°56'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/326348/4067978 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 066120000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29576 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com