Windy Creek Bridge
- Arch bridge over Windy Creek on N4510 Rd.
- Ottawa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.85167, -94.96333 (decimal degrees)
36°51'06" N, 94°57'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/324961/4080216 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Miami SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 060660000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29573 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 7, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Bridge creek crossing updated.