Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on OK 137
- Ottawa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 28.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.83333, -94.78833 (decimal degrees)
36°49'60" N, 94°47'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/340527/4077875 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Miami SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 005450000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29567 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2013)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 30.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com