Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on 5818C
- Ottawa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.78611, -94.82861 (decimal degrees)
36°47'10" N, 94°49'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/336864/4072950 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Miami SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 101970000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29583 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com