Tyler Creek Bridge - Abandoned
- Steel stringer bridge over Tyler Creek on N4100 Rd
- Osage County, Oklahoma
- Closed to all traffic
- Future prospects
- Built 1930
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.43308, -96.00120 (decimal degrees)
36°25'59" N, 96°00'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/768825/4036164 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 75922 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 17, 2018: Updated by Kelly McClanahan: fixed spelling errors
- March 6, 2017: Added by J.P.
- Kelly McClanahan
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com