Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Turkey Creek on D0030
- Osage County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.95833, -96.18333 (decimal degrees)
36°57'30" N, 96°10'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/750780/4093957 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 093670000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29546 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com