Hominy Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Hominy Creek on E0340
- Osage County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.52167, -96.39833 (decimal degrees)
36°31'18" N, 96°23'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/732951/4044960 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Happy Hollow
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 092610000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29525 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 24, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Fixed typo in creek name.