Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Branch Of Bird Creek on D3732 in Pawhuska
- Osage County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 96.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.69167, -96.35000 (decimal degrees)
36°41'30" N, 96°20'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/736759/4063941 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 069650000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29510 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)