Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Branch Of Bird Creek on D3732 in Pawhuska
- Osage County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 96.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.67944, -96.35167 (decimal degrees)
36°40'46" N, 96°21'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/736759/4063941 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 069650000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29510 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 85.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com