Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on D0187
- Osage County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 81.4 ft.
Total length: 168.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.73444, -96.28306 (decimal degrees)
36°44'04" N, 96°16'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/742543/4070211 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 232730000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29554 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com