20th St Bridge
Originally a stone culvert, now a steel culvert.
- Stone / Steel culvert bridge over Okmulgee Creek on E 20th St
- Okmulgee, Okmulgee County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934 by WPA
- - Works Progress Administration
- Rock Culvert with steel culvert insert
Span length: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.61000, -95.97158 (decimal degrees)
35°36'36" N, 95°58'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/230826/3944759 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Okmulgee South
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 053360000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 70721 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 23, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- February 1, 2016: Added by David Backlin