Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on Harrah Road (N3280) in Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.63667, -97.15889 (decimal degrees)
35°38'12" N, 97°09'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/666755/3945027 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 082810000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29480 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com