Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Kentucky Creek on N4190
- Nowata County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.70667, -95.53944 (decimal degrees)
36°42'24" N, 95°32'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/273094/4064600 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Nowata East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 266790000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29444 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com