Black Bear Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Jay Bissell in October 2017
BH Photo #408458
This is closed as of October, 2017. The road is gated at the section line to the north.
- Pony truss bridge over Black Bear Creek on N3440
- Noble County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919
- Pin-connected, 5-panel Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 139.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.31500, -97.05000 (decimal degrees)
36°18'54" N, 97°02'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/675057/4020652 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 007170000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29417 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2013)
- Sufficiency rating: 16.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 2, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- November 1, 2017: Updated by Jay Bissell: Road was previously incorrectly identified as 3440.