Oak Creek Bridge
Oblique side view
Photo taken March 2004 by Wes Kinsler
BH Photo #151521
Visited October, 2017. Bridge is closed and barricaded.
- Pony truss bridge over Oak Creek on E0500
- Noble County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910
- Pin-connected, 4-panel Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.29000, -96.95333 (decimal degrees)
36°17'24" N, 96°57'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/683795/4018057 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 001990000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29427 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 16.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 1, 2017: Updated by Jay Bissell: Bridge is closed.
- January 2, 2010: New photos from Wes Kinsler