Lion Creek Bridge
- Arch bridge over Lion Creek on E0480 Rd.
- Noble County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.31833, -96.92667 (decimal degrees)
36°19'06" N, 96°55'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/686122/4021252 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 019710000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29437 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 29.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 15, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Creek crossing updated.