Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Mud Creek on E0480
- Mayes County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Span length: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.32167, -95.34833 (decimal degrees)
36°19'18" N, 95°20'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/289349/4022367 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 029580000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29351 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 27 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com