Unnamed Creek Bridge
Through view looking north
Photo taken January 2010 by Wes Kinsler
BH Photo #151511
Bridge Map Location
Written by Gary Hines
12/20/2009- I'm not sure if Wes Kinsler (see comment below)went to the correct location - before I corrected the location Google showed it @ 8 miles north of Fairview near Orienta. I'll will have to check the current inventory status tomorrow thru ODOT.
The 'Google Maps' diagram has the street names crossed up compared to the official Fairview City map. The E/W road IS Surrey Lane - where Google shows it to run north that street is actually Lost Creek Drive. The neighborhood is quite open & the bridge is visible from 2-3 blocks away. It's well maintained & painted & supprted by H-beam piling & has a concrete deck. This bridge is located on a dead-end street & only serves 1-2 houses. I am unsure of where this bridge was originaly located.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on N2542
- Fairview, Major County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1986
- Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 80.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.28384, -98.47496 (decimal degrees)
36°17'02" N, 98°28'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/547150/4015559 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 234620000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29334 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- November 10, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- December 21, 2009: Updated by Gary Hines: City, Map location
- December 20, 2009: Essay added by Gary Hines