Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over BNSF Railway on E0880 (Simmons Road)
- Logan County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 137.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.73992, -97.48705 (decimal degrees)
35°44'24" N, 97°29'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/636809/3956158 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 011500000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69255 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com