Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Robinson Creek on E0980
- Lincoln County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.59392, -96.73706 (decimal degrees)
35°35'38" N, 96°44'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/705011/3941266 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 003900000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 73475 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)