Lilly Creek Bridge (Old US 66)
This bridge is on the original alignment of US 66.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Lilly Creek on E0860
- Lincoln County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Concrete tee beam
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.76770, -96.63424 (decimal degrees)
35°46'04" N, 96°38'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/713863/3960765 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stroud North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 028240000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 71110 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 20, 2018: New photos from James McCray
- February 24, 2016: Updated by James McCray: Added category "US 66"
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com