East Beaver Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Gene McCluney in March 2009
Written by Gene McCluney
It seems to exist over Beaver Creek on E0820. Am I mistaken?
- Lost pony truss bridge over East Beaver Creek on E0820
- Lincoln County, Oklahoma
- No longer exists
- Built 1914; replaced 2001
- Riveted Warren pony truss
Span length: 73.1 ft.
Total length: 73.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 003830000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29255 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 2001)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.60 (out of 100)
- March 14, 2009: Essay added by Gene McCluney