Buzzard Creek Bridge II
- Slab bridge over Buzzard Creek on D4538 (old US 271)
- Le Flore County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.77728, -94.95520 (decimal degrees)
34°46'38" N, 94°57'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/321090/3850086 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 065030000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 84304 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com