AOK - Wister Trestle
Total length is approximate
- Timber stringer bridge on Arkansas-Oklahoma Railroad
- Wister, Le Flore County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- - Arkansas-Oklahoma Railroad (AOK)
- Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- 22 Panel Ballasted Deck Pile Trestle
Length of largest span: 14.0 ft.
Total length: 308.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI - Wister Trestle
RI - Br.#3013
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.95983, -94.72292 (decimal degrees)
34°57'35" N, 94°43'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/342695/3869943 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 74461 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 25, 2016: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Ballasted Deck", "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "railroad", "Arkansas-Oklahoma Railroad"
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com