Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Gaines Creek on OK 1
- Latimer County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 205.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.81333, -95.42000 (decimal degrees)
34°48'48" N, 95°25'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/278647/3855012 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 095170000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29202 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com