Tributary of Deep Red Creek Bridge
- Deck arch bridge over Tributary of Deep Red Creek on Irr E1630
- Kiowa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919
- Deck arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.65248, -98.87908 (decimal degrees)
34°39'09" N, 98°52'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/511080/3834511 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 006900000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75786 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 23, 2017: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com