Branch Tepee Creek Bridge
- Arch bridge over a branch of Tepee Creek on E1460 Rd.
- Kiowa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1969
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.90000, -99.22833 (decimal degrees)
34°53'60" N, 99°13'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/479138/3861977 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lone Wolf
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 174530000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29192 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 15, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Road information updated.