Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of Rainy Mountain Creek on N2380
- Kiowa County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.08194, -98.74389 (decimal degrees)
35°04'55" N, 98°44'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/523398/3882129 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stinking Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 010270000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29191 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com