Cottonwood Creek Bridge
- Arch bridge over Cottonwood Creek on N2980 Rd.
- Kingfisher County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.07000, -97.69333 (decimal degrees)
36°04'12" N, 97°41'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/617665/3992502 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 082510000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29179 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 15, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Creek crossing updated.