Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Otter Creek on E0790
- Kingfisher County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
Span length: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.87000, -98.15833 (decimal degrees)
35°52'12" N, 98°09'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/575982/3969856 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 004660000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29173 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com