Buffalo Creek Bridge
- Arch bridge over Buffalo Creek on E0590 Rd.
- Kingfisher County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 36.7 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.16000, -97.92833 (decimal degrees)
36°09'36" N, 97°55'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/596393/4002226 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 154520000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29182 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 15, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Creek crossing updated.