Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of Lyon Creek on E0610
- Kingfisher County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
Span length: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.13083, -97.83000 (decimal degrees)
36°07'51" N, 97°49'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/605276/3999186 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Steinerts Lake
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 114840000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29181 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com