Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Bois D'Arc Creek on E0120
- Kay County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.84000, -97.09333 (decimal degrees)
36°50'24" N, 97°05'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/670011/4078819 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 089480000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29125 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com