Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Deer Creek on N3385
- Kay County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.96667, -96.97500 (decimal degrees)
36°58'00" N, 96°58'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/680265/4093090 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Kaw City NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 026630000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29140 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com